Monday, January 31, 2011

It Ended with an Odd Dream

Since the End of October I have been working on a boring show.
A 3 hour musical lacking conflict, character development, catchy songs, flashy dance numbers or sexy costumes which makes it barely seem like a musical at all. In fact it was more of a series of vignettes featuring a number of the same characters and the plot was merely a series of events that followed each other. Eventually I'll write a more detailed entry of my experiences.

This morning I awoke from a dream where me and a few stagehands were discussing excel formulas.
That's right I dreamt that a group of fellow workers and I were exchanging the best way to calculate your hours. Not the sort of dream people find interesting. Hell even in real life that isn't the thrill a minute conversation that occurs on a call. It happens but it's hardly the sort of thing people enjoy discussing... unless you really like excel.
Which I don't.

No comments: